______________________________________ ______________________________________ _______________________________________ _______________________________________ ________________________________________ __________________________
This Anti-Abuse Policy describes user's obligations to refrain from abusing PikPak's services. By using our services, users agree to comply with relevant national and regional legal provisions and the relevant provisions of international law. User hereby agrees not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create, or otherwise publish through our service any of the following:
- content in violation of the law which applies to users' location;
- content endangering national security by revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
- content damaging to national honor and interests;
- content inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
- content inciting illegal assemblies, associations, processions, demonstrations, and gatherings to disrupt social order;
- content undermining national religious policies and promoting evil cults and feudal superstitions;
- content that is illegal or unlawful, that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- content that is libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, violent, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive, or otherwise objectionable;
- child sexual abuse content or any content that can be harmful to minors;
- content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property right or other right of any party;
- containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
Users hereby further agree to be solely responsible for their conduct while using the service, and it shall not do any of the following in connection with the service or the users of the service:
- use the service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the service or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the service in any manner;
- use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity;
- modify, adapt, hack, or emulate the service;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, or other features designed to protect the Service or users of the Service or third- parties;
- personal attacks, including inappropriate language, threats, or harassing actions;
- use of profane or inappropriate language;
- dissemination of misinformation or personal information of others without permission;
- promoting or encouraging violent or illegal behavior.
We encourage respect and friendliness in communication among community members. We will strictly handle inappropriate or abusive behavior while using our services. Once we become aware of an account using our services to upload, post prohibited content, or abuse the service, we may restrict the account of a user who engages in abusive behavior or violates our policies.
If you are aware of prohibited content or abusive behavior on the PikPak website, please report to email@example.com, with the information reasonably sufficient to permit PikPak to locate the material.